Tuesday, 11 April 2017

The Frozen Lake

           The Frozen Lake       

One day I went for a walk and I saw a very cool frozen  lake. When I saw a little waterfall it  looked so cool it made me pee my pants. When I realised I had found a new frozen lake in hastings under the warehouse I knew I was going be rich. I was going to buy lot’s of games and upgrade my games. I wanted to see  bird or tui but I saw one kiwi.Frozen waterfall in southeast ...

The colour of the kiwi was golden brown but its beak was yellow and it was smooth. It was a baby one.  I wanted to look after the  kiwi and care for it at home in my house and play with him in my bed in the sitting room.
I sneaked the kiwi in my nike bag and took him home. The kiwi was jumping and scratching  in my bag .I  ran fast as I could home and I told  my caregiver I’d caught a kiwi. She was surprised that I caught one.   


One day my baby kiwi was going to run away and he ran to a park . I found the kiwi under a bush eating some worms. And then I decided to take him back to the lake where he belonged.

When I came back to the bush on my birthday he was a giant kiwi. So big, bigger than me! I felt scared of him then I ran away and ran back home and went to bed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

19 comments:

  1. It's great Tristan it great to see you love this topic as well as your writing. Keep it up Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good writing tristan:) so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what an amassing bit of righting kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tristan. What an awesome story about the kiwi at the lake. You have used great describing words that made a picture in my mind. I love the ending when you decide to take kiwi back to the lake. That was very kind.
    Really impressed with your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Tristan I love your frozen lake poster Because you described it really well
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great writing tristan :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome story Tristan I loved that you put a Kiwi in it and how you were so scared of it at the end, I think that you put lots of detail into it when you were describing the freezing waterfall and the lake and how the kiwi was golden brown with a long smooth yellow beak. My favourite part was when it ran to the park and hid behind a bush and looked for something to eat!! Well done Tristan awesome blogpost,keep up the great work!!! From Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great story Tristan I love your amazing writing with great descriptive words. Great describing about the kiwi how you said it was golden brown, has a long beak and was smooth. My fave part was when you ran back home into bed and felt scared because the kiwi had grown so big even bigger than you. Great job you even put a picture into my head about the kiwi and the frozen lake keep up the great work with your writing and your blog.
    Well done!!! ;D
    From Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you completed your story. I also like the happy ending your story had and the describing words you used to create a picture for the reader especially of the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Tristan love your work here keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Tristan love your work here keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. great writing Tristan it made me laugh. Well done to look after and and care and take it back.
    Ka Pai Tristan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cool piece of writing :) made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Tristin! you made me smile!

    ReplyDelete